Immanuel Lutheran Church
Melrose Drive, Lyons
1933 Hill, Norman & Beard, 2m., 15 sp.st., 3c., el.pn.
From 2001 OHTA Conference handbook:
The organ in this church was originally built in 1933 by Hill, Norman & Beard (Aust.) Pty Ltd (order number ACT 349), for St John's Reid, where it displaced the Kirtland & Jardine organ, now to be found at St Luke's, Deakin. In 1980 St John's acquired a larger instrument built by Ronald Sharp and the Hill, Norman & Beard organ was sold to Mr John Ham for installation in his musenm at Watson. Owing to difficulties in completing his project, Mr Ham sold the organ on to Trevor Bunning in 1983 who then placed the instrument in the present building, the dedication occurring in October 1985. An earlier single manual instrument in use at Lyons was then moved to Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Belconnen. 
Prior to installation at Lyons some mechanical repairs and improvements were made and matching casework was built to enclose a new pipe chamber. Subsequently a Great Fifteenth 2' has been added by Anthony Welby of Nelligen, and a Piccolo 2' has been provided on the Swell through an extension of the existing flute rank At the time of writing the electrical relay system was due to be updated with a solid-state unit imported from England.
Swell to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Swell to Great
Swell Sub Octave
Swell Sub Octave to Great
Swell Octave to Great
Compass 61/30 
 Information supplied by Geoff Wells and Trevor Bunning, February 2001
Photos: Trevor Bunning, June 2006