St Paul's Anglican Church
1867 Henry Willis, London, 2m., 15 sp.st., 3c., tr. & tub.pn.
From 1981 OHTA Conference booklet:
An earlier organ in this church was built by J.W. Walker, London , and is thought to be the instrument now in St Luke's Anglican Church, Wallsend, Newcastle. The present organ was built in 1867 by Henry Willis, London, and rebuilt in 1914 by Charles Richardson, Sydney,  who carried out some slight changes to the original scheme.
From David Evans (April 2006):
The church was opened on 26 September, 1858.
The organ was built by Henry Willis & Sons of London, erected by J. Broderick and opened in July 1867 as a gift from Rev. J. R. Thackeray, the Rector. In the early 1900's the console was moved to floor level but following the 1913 flood, which caused considerable damage, it was moved back to the gallery, converted to pneumatic action and slightly altered by Charles Richardson.
During the flood of 1955, the water rose 2.7m in the church. The organ was rebuilt in 1956 by S.T. Noad & Son of Sydney. it is currently unplayable.
The white bar in front of the organ console marks the height of the 1955 flood!
The specification is:
Swell to Great
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
originally Flageolet 2
4 thumb pistons
Tubular-pneumatic action throughout 
 J.W. Walker & Sons Catalogue of organs built n.d.
 Pers. comm. David Evans 1980
 The Organ v. no. 18 (July 1925), 64.
The church also has a fine peal of six bells made by Vickers of Sheffield in 1868-69.
Photos: Trevor Bunning (July 2007)