Holy Trinity Anglican Church
Albert Pease, Stoke Newington, London; installed 1898
2 manuals, 14 speaking stops, mechanical action
The previous church, consecrated in 1848, was the first church to be built in rural Western Australia. It was replaced by the present building in 1858 which was enlarged in 1873, 1893 and 1907. Near the church is the old rectory, part of which was built at about the same year. Features of the church are the stained glass windows and the peal of bells.
The organ was built by Albert Pease, of Stoke Newington, London and installed in 1898. The only other example of this builder's work in the country was, until recently, in the Central Baptist Church Launceston, Tasmania.
Claribel/Stop Diapason (div)
Swell to Great
Great to Pedal
Swell to Pedal
Photos: TB (2000)