Osborne Memorial Anglican Church of St Luke
Princes Highway, Dapto
1903 Nicholson & Lord, Walsall, England. , 1m., 6 sp.st., 1c., tr.
The organ in the Osborne Memorial Anglican Church in Dapto was built by Nicholson & Lord in 1903, and arrived in March 1903. It is in original condition and has only one manual and six stops. The case has a massive overhang at the impost and is supported with generous brackets at the ends.The panels of the lower case have diagonal boarding and the case posts are topped with pinnacles and the display pipes are decorated.
The specification is:
Stop Diapason Bass
Stop Diapason Treble
Manual to Pedal coupler
 Peter Jewkes
Photos: Peter Jewkes 2006
Photos: Trevor Bunning (January 2013)